Browsing Studia Germanica Posnaniensia, vol. 13 (1984) by Issue Date
Now showing 1 - 13 of 13
Results Per Page
- ItemDer Ausdruck der Modalität der Verallgemeinerung im Deutschen und Polnischen(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1984) Ölender, MariaThe article takes up the problem of modality and is especially an attempt at establishing equivalences between German and Polish. On the basis of unilateral and selective method of confrontation the author analyses the relevant modality particles and establishes equivalents on the Polish side. Conclusions are concerned with inter-linguistic differences and similarities in the scope investigated by the author.
- ItemZu den Wiedergabemöglichkeiten des deutschen Präfixes ge- im Polnischen(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1984) Kroman, AnnaIn the article the author discusses the problem of contrastive analysis of German deverbal derivates of a construction P (ge-) + SV + Ø with Polish constructions which semantically correspond to them in order to systematize formal types of these equivalents and their semantic analysis.
- ItemZur Definition der Präposition im Deutschen(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1984) Darski, Józef PawełThe article is a critical analysis of the hitherto definitions of preposition in German grammar and the author suggests his own definition based on the analogy with the infinitive. Preposition is, according to the author, a particle devoid of the importance of the part of a sentence and having the value similar to that of an infinitive.
- ItemKonfrontativer Vergleich der Nomina agentis im Deutschen und Polnischen(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1984) Storczyk, IrenaThe article is an attempt at the description of formations, known in linguistics as nomina agentis (names of the actor), comparisons of structural types, occurring in German and Polish, and at showing both similarities and differences between them, and their participation in the construction of formation of the typical word-formational morphemes.
- ItemSome Terminological Inconsistencies in Norwegian Syntax(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1984) Skommer, GrzegorzThe subject of the author's considerations is the lack of agreement in the classification of subordinate sentences in Polish and Norwegian grammar. The author suggests that there is a need to base this classification on the relevant parts of a sentence, and not on parts of speech. In this way one can avoid confusion in the acquisition of subordinate clause of the Norwegian language by Poles learning Norwegian.
- ItemZur Prädiktabilität von Interferenzen im Lichte einer Testanalyse(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1984) Czochralski, JanThe article is the analysis of typical interference errors, based on the conducted translation test, concerning the usage of tense forms of German verbs. The author draws conclusions as for the possibility of predicting such errors. He also suggests methods of overcoming these mistakes by Poles studying the German language.
- ItemPhonemic Interpretation of Loan-words from North Germanic Languages in Polish(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1984) Awedyk, SławaThere are about 30 borrowings from North-German languages in Polish. They are concerned with broad cultural phenomena of these countries. Phonological analysis of loan-words from North-German languages shows that most of them entered Polish in their written form.
- ItemZur „psycholinguistischen Einheit“ im Zweitsprachenerwerb(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1984) Figas, JanuszThe author concentrated his attention on the process of bringing up to date the acquired patterns of verbal behaviour as a behaviour (action, activity) which is a directed (purposeful) one. In the research of factors conditioning self-acting of construction of plans (bringing up to date of structures) of verbal behaviour what is concerned is the individual ability (skill) of using the 'second' language (Zweitsprache, L2). The basis of a model of production of linguistic utterances is a cybernetic system of self-regulation of TOTE type (according to Miller/Galanter/Pribram 1980, Polish edition). That is why a common denominator to which the particular, above quoted attitudes are resolved, becomes like in A. A. Leont'ev's (1975, German edition) a psycholinguistic unit. As the subject of research of the so called performance not the formal description of structures is postulated but the factors which condition directing of a given structure to the goal of the block of self-acting production. This approach is born from practical need of influencing and transforming (processing) linguistic information in the processes of language perception and production in a thinking (intelligent) individual in the second language acquisition.
- ItemÜber Determinatoren im Deutschen und Polnischen(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1984) Koniuszaniec, GabrielaThe article discusses and compares the repertory and usage of determiners in German and Polish. Apart from the German article and its equivalents in Polish the author also discusses the other classes of determiners in both languages, such as demonstrative, possessive and indefinite pronouns, among them the so called quantificators. The similarities and differences are illustrated with examples of correct structures and structures with errors, i .e. by means of falsification.
- ItemSog. kommodische und inkommodische Syntagmen im Deutschen und Polnischen(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1984) Bzdęga, Andrzej Z.The subject of the article are verbal predicates of a type "odnieść zwycięstwo" (to gain a victory) and "ponieść klęskę" (to meet with a repulse) in German and Polish. The semantic relation occurring in the similar syntagms from the point of view of profit or usability includes the noun phrases, appropriately marked and characterized and secondarily the verb of which it is an argument. This relation from the point of view of syntax also includes the so called casus commodi and incommodi of the experiencer. In addition this relation takes places with verbs of a modal kind e.g. "życzyć", "wünschen" (to wish) and "hoffen", "mieć nadzieję" (to hope).
- ItemBemerkungen zum Formalisierungsproblem in der Linguistik(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1984) Koniuszaniec, GabrielaThe author considers the advantages and shortcomings of formalization applied in modern linguistics, especially in taxonomic and generative syntax. The author emphasizes the cognitive and audio-visual values of graphs of a type of binary tree diagram and the lack of such values in non-binary dependent trees. The usefulness of scalar schemes and the formulas of the logic of predicate are also mentioned.
- ItemDie pädagogische Aufbereitung der Adjektivdeklination im Deutschen(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1984) Darski, Józef PawełThe author analyses, in reference to his article of 1979, the manner of interpretation of the problem of adjective declension in German for glottodidactic purposes. He differentiates two types of declension of adjectives: non-determining and determining. On the basis of the principle of compensation with the endings of determinator he formulates an appropriate algorithm, which differentiates both kinds of declension.
- ItemEllipse in den deutschen und polnischen Dialogen(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1984) Prokop, IzabelaThe article includes in first part the review of some definitions of elliptic constructions, in particular a presentation of views of Soviet linguists. In part two the author describes and classifies elliptic utterances. The corpus are 32 dialogues taken from belles-lettres.