- ItemPaństwo Związkowe Białorusi i Rosji(Wydawnictwo Naukowe WNPiD UAM w Poznaniu, 2008) Kakareko, KseniaRusso-Belarusian integration has assumed the form of a Union State by virtue of an agreement signed on December 8, 1999. The agreement regulated mutual relations between the states and provided concrete details of a common state, which could in the future transform into a state that would be a model illustration of the notion. The paper analyzes the stage of statehood the union state is currently at and how advanced the in tegration process has become.
- ItemKomunikat z badania postaw młodzieży wobec wyborów parlamentarnych 2007 roku na przykładzie uczniów klas trzecich Liceum Ogólnokształcącego w Opalenicy(Wydawnictwo Naukowe WNPiD UAM w Poznaniu, 2008) Lebiotkowski, AndrzejMethod of diagnostic poll was applied in the survey of youth attitudes at the Opalenica Senior High School. Out of the overall population of the Comprehensive High School Complex, day students of the last year of senior high school were selected. These were the students who could take part in the parliamentary election for the first time in 2007, that is who enjoyed suffrage rights. The survey was conducted on October 17, 2007.
- ItemSocjotechnika antykonsumpcji w warunkach globalizacji(Wydawnictwo Naukowe WNPiD UAM w Poznaniu, 2008) Łukasik, MariuszThe efficiency of activities related to the sociotechnics of anti-consumption is crucial to maintain the stability of a modern democratic system. This is of course, if we assume that the present direction of changes which establish the social and economic factors of life of societies (mainly the polarization of material status of various social groups) will be maintained. If the present tendency was to be reversed the activities related to the sociotechnics of anti-consumption would not be necessary, at least to the extent required at present. Then, the anti-consumption attitude would be likely to return to its original form, and it would again become the expression of protest against the social order, or a whim of elite groups.
- ItemScience fiction – złudzenie czy proroctwo przyszłości ?(Wydawnictwo Naukowe WNPiD UAM w Poznaniu, 2008) Lisek, MarcinScience fiction is considered to be something worse, trivial entertainment for the unsophisticated. Is that right? The world around us is filled with numerous technical gadgets; if we take a closer look at them and compare them to the inventions present in science fiction we will discover frequently surprising futurological nature of this branch of literature. Science fiction is inspirational for scientists as it shows them potential developmental paths of the existing technologies, but it also predicts the birth of utterly new sciences. The questions posed by science fiction authors also concern the future society and the condition of the human being. This science fiction becomes a prophecy of tomorrow, showing us what future threats we may encounter as a result of improper application of the technologies of today.
- ItemProblematyka etyki politycznej w badaniach politologicznych(Wydawnictwo Naukowe WNPiD UAM w Poznaniu, 2008) Ossowski, SzymonThe opinions presented in the paper and the problems raised in the considerations on political ethics confirm that there is no holistic, systematic approach to political ethics as a significant realm of research, or even a separate subdiscipline within political science. Although the issues discussed in the paper are significant and interesting, they do not create a cohesive and holistic research proposal. These are significant opinions in the discussion on the problem of political ethics, yet they are limited to the analysis of detailed issues. Therefore, it is necessary to identify an appropriate method to study political ethics from the point of view of political science.