Now showing 1 - 5 of 15
- ItemPsychologia jako niezbędny komponent politologii(Wydawnictwo Naukowe WNPiD UAM, Poznań, 2013) Baluch, MichałRyszard Skarzynski thinks that the main subject of recognition in political science have to be “the political”, which is constructed by a specific kind of group. Contrary to this opinion R. E. Lane said that political science should be freed-up by political psychology. This kind of group (“political”) is endangered by the roles played by individuals. Sociometry is a solution which helped to measure and explore the phase in which the group is. Personality is also important, because there are some characteristics which can threaten the whole group or the group’s purposes (to stay “political” and not to become “social”). “Delta” questionnaire, EPQ-R, MACH IV should help the group and also political scientists to carry out the research what kind of individuals are members of the group. If political psychology has the best ways to explore this matter, political scientist should use them to distinguish “political” from “others”.
- ItemW obronie marketingu politycznego(Wydawnictwo Naukowe WNPiD UAM, Poznań, 2013) Scheffs, ŁukaszThe immediate cause of the article was the discussion launched by the editors of “Refleksje”. Its theme was the subject of knowledge in political science. The main reason for taking this issue was a book by Ryszard Skarzyński – The Basic Dilemma of Political Science: The Discipline of Science and Conventional Knowledge about Society. The Tradition of the University and the Demarcation of Knowledge. The main objective of the article is the reconstruction of views on political marketing and the politics. The article contains a review of the various theoretical positions on this subject. It is clear that political marketing is not just a “governance engineering” or “manipulation of people” but first and foremost a comprehensive set of the prospects for political parties, which only justifies the need to analyze this complex process.
- ItemCzy politologia to „nauka interdyscyplinarna”? Kilka słów o przedmiocie poznania i tożsamości dyscypliny(Wydawnictwo Naukowe WNPiD UAM, Poznań, 2013) Karczewski, MaciejThe article provides a short and synthetic analysis about condition of political science in Poland. It is a voice in the debate about the subject of cognition in the discipline. The article focuses on the problem of interdisciplinarity in political science. Author argues that the lack of reflection on the subject of discipline knowledge leads to the impoverishment of its achievements.
- ItemUnia Europejska na śródziemnomorskiej „scenie”(Wydawnictwo Naukowe WNPiD UAM, Poznań, 2013) Kaja, EwaRecenzja książki "Role Unii Europejskiej w regionie Afryki Północnej i Bliskiego Wschodu" Justyna Zając, Poznań 2012, ss. 360.
- ItemZjawisko cyberprzestępczości a polityka cyberbezpieczeństwa w regulacjach prawnych Rady Europy, Unii Europejskiej i Polski(Wydawnictwo Naukowe WNPiD UAM, Poznań, 2013) Karatysz, MateuszIn the last decade there has been a sudden and rapid development of the Internet. Together with its improvement, the issue of network security has become an important topic of a discussion over the international security mechanisms. The Internet, nowadays considered as space unrestricted by time or distance, has become an ideal place for new, previously unknown offenses and misdemeanours. Ipso facto, network is now an area that requires measures to ensure safety of its users. Although a cybercrime is currently a subject of the work on complementary legal solutions on both national and international levels, we can wonder if thanks to them the Internet will become a safe place one day.