Now showing 1 - 5 of 16
- ItemBildungen auf -trächtig im Deutschen und ihre Entsprechungen im Polnischen(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1991) Koniuszaniec, GabrielaIn this article the author analysed -trächtig constructions in German along with their translational equivalents in Polish taking in to consideration the word-formation and semantic aspect. The foundation of the unilateral confrontation are examples taken from the press and literature stored in the so called Mannheim Corpus. Circa 70 word forms were analysed together with their occurrence contexts. When analysing the compounds mentioned in the title the author used the method of paraphrases either predicative or in the form of subordinate clauses or extended attributives. The method applied makes the choice of a proper equivalent easier in Polish. When in German univerbalization (Univerbierung) as it is called is the feature of the language in the analysed case, then in Polish shows tendencies to creating analytical constructions.
- ItemKulturwissenschaftliche Germanistik versus interkulturelle Germanistik - Überlegungen zu Entwicklungen des Faches in den 70er und 80er Jahren(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1991) Papiór, JanThe external impulse for the formulation of these considerations became the setting up of the Department of Culture of German-speaking Countries at the Institute of German, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań in the academic year 1987-88. Along with the establishing of the department the hitherto structure of German studies in Poznań has been extended: history of literature, linguistics, methodology, and study of culture of German-speaking countries, thus creating for the studies a possibility of writing diploma works in the field of the specialization which is immanently contained from the very start of every neophilology. These considerations are focussed on the determinants of German studies as a discipline of one's native and foreign language: what is important is the position in the field of ones' own culture, and in the second case the double context towards the ever present one's own culture as placed against the foreign culture. An attempt is made at showing other (foreign) cultural perspectives, arising during research work, studies and teaching of another culture. This look shows the fact that the history of Europa has always been an intercultural and interpolitical phenomenon. Considerations show the function and meaning of the context of one's own culture in the research, studying and teaching of foreign culture. The most important of the six theses formulated by the author at the end of the article claims that what we attempt at in the research and teaching process of foreign philology is to form a cultural competence which uses structures of dialogue.
- ItemZur Entwicklung des Lesens im Fremdsprachenunterricht(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1991) Sawicka, MariaReading, one of the four language skills developed in the process of foreign langua.ge instruction has a receptive character. However, it is more and more often interpreted not only in the categories of reception and production, but also as a kind of interaction, i.e. relations between the text (author) and the reader who co-creates the text. From this active role of the reader result certain consequences for foreign language teaching as far as the selection of texts and forms of working on them are concerned. When the texts a reselected it is important to take into account, apart from students' interests, their perceptive abilities in the linguistic and intellectual aspect, the structure of the text – from the point of view of form and content. These problems and examples of work with a literary and technical text are presented in this article.
- Item,,Am besten ... Dichter und Arzt zusammen". Zu Elias Canettis therapeutischem Literaturverständnis(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1991) Przybecki, MarekThis essay is an attempt at a methodological rehabilitation of semiotically conceived biography of the writer which is very often received by the readers parallelly to the fundamental writings - more or less legible "text". In the case of Canetti the legibility of this "text" is magnified by the fact that the researcher has here at his disposal a thick. volume - author's autobiography. The essay traces the sacramental formula quoted in the title and coming from the writer's mother's mouth, and as it appears this opinion was to shape a therapeutic vision of Canetti's literature. Literature as a form of social therapy - at this point both Canetti's "texts": the poetic and existential one converge.
- ItemGrillparzers Kunst des Aphorismus(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 1991) Kaszyński, Stefan H.Franz Grillparzer, the classic of Austrian literature wrote, apart from his much valued dramas, short stories and essays, aphorisms which he partly interspersed into his diaries and autobiographical memoirs. The article deals with localization of these aphorisms and their analysis from the point of view of problems they undertake from the point of view of their poetics taking into consideration the theory and history of this genre. It can be seen distinctly from these analyses that Grillparzer was a progenitor and inspirer of later masters of Austrian aphorism from Maria von Ebner-Eschenbach through Karla Kraus to Elias Canetti and Peter Handke.