Now showing 1 - 5 of 25
- ItemSPIS TREŚCI(Wydział Prawa i Administracji UAM, 2002)
- ItemNEKROLOGI. PROFESOR ANNA MICHALSKA (1940 - 2001)(Wydział Prawa i Administracji UAM, 2002) Sandorski, JanPROFESOR ANNA MICHALSKA (1940 - 2001)
- ItemDEMOGRAFICZNE UWARUNKOWANIA TERYTORIALNEGO ZRÓŻNICOWANIA BEZROBOCIA W WIELKOPOLSCE(Wydział Prawa i Administracji UAM, 2002) Gołata, ElżbietaThe article deals with one of the most tragic consequences for Polish families of the economic transformation: unemployment, which after 1995 affected over two million households. Demographic forecasts predict a further increase in the number o f labour force by as late as 2009, and only in the year 2010 a time will begin when the number of persons of professional activity age will abate. The article analyses particular regions of the Wielkopolska province (expanded by new areas after the recent Polish administrative reform), focusing on their demographic similarities, differences, and tendencies, attempting also at explaining the discrepancies between them. The results of the recent research on the issue have been presented and juxtaposed in the article by means of comprehensive tables, and a rich literature on the subject has been recommended.
- ItemPRZEGLĄD PIŚMIENNICTWA(Wydział Prawa i Administracji UAM, 2002) Czternasty, WaldemarA. Czyżewski, A. Grzelak, J. Jankowiak, Transformacja państwowego sektora rolnego w Wielkopolsce na tle sytuacji ogólnej, Wyd. AE, Poznań 2001, ss. 226.
- ItemCECHY WIEJSKIEGO RYNKU PRACY W OKRESIE TRANSFORMACJI USTROJOWEJ W POLSCE(Wydział Prawa i Administracji UAM, 2002) Sosnowska, BogumiłaThis paper presents the character and directions of the rural labour market evolution during the Polish economic transition. The results of a theoretical and empirical analysis confirmed a decline in the economic activity of the rural population including employment, a decline that is the most prominent among youths and women. This decrease followed a large number of redundancies in the public sector as a consequence o f restructuring and privatising the Polish economy. In consequence of this process structural unemployment occurred and rose dramatically, in particular among this part of the rural population that is not engaged in farming. The unemployment rate in the country varies according to employment status as well as demographic and geographic factors. The fundamental way of fighting unemployment in rural areas is to accelerate the multifunctional development of farms and rural areas in addition to invigorating the state’s structural policy, especially by stimulating the national economic growth and competitiveness on the domestic and foreign markets, as well as providing assistance to the individual enterprise in rural areas in industries other than farming.