- ItemWspólna Polityka Rolna – doświadczenia i przyszłość(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2012) Czyżewski, Andrzej; Stępień, SebastianThe negotiations on the shape of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) for the period after 2013 have entered into a decisive phase. The Danish presidency in the EU, which ended in June 2012, summed up the outcome of the up till then consultations, the effect of which is contained in a report on the CAP in the new programming period. The report refers to the changes proposed by the European Commission and presents the convergence as well as divergence zones among EU member states in respect of the proposed individual solutions. The aim of the paper was to assess the proposals presented in the draft amendment paper in the context of the Polish agricultural sector’s interests in three areas that the authors view as most important: direct payments, market investments and rural areas development policy. In the authors’ opinion this is a very complex and, in many aspects, disputable issue. Concessions to be made by every member state seem indispensable. A detailed analysis of the report and the document prepared by the EC show that although there are many beneficial provisions for Polish agriculture, there are also ones that may have a negative impact on the development of that sector.
- ItemPrzegląd czasopism zagranicznych - „Rivista di Diritto Agrario”(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2012) Leśkiewicz, Katarzyna (opr.)
- ItemPrzegląd czasopism zagranicznych - „Diritto e Giurisprudenza Agraria, Alimentare e dell’Ambiente”(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2012) Wyjatek, Michał (opr.)
- ItemPrzegląd czasopism zagranicznych - „Revista de Derecho Agrario y Alimentario”(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2012) Różański, Krzysztof (opr.)
- ItemPrzegląd czasopism zagranicnych - „Agrar- und Umweltrecht”(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2012) Marcinkowski, Michał (opr.)