Now showing 1 - 5 of 25
- ItemSprawozdanie z VIII Ogólnopolskiego Zjazdu PedagogicznegoPolskiego Towarzystwa PedagogicznegoMiejsce pedagogiki specjalnej„Różnice – Edukacja – Inkluzja”Gdańsk, 19-21 września 2013 roku(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2013) Plichta, Piotr
- ItemNarażenie na agresję rówieśniczą niepełnosprawnych uczniów szkół integracyjnych w relacjach nauczycieli wspomagających(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2013) Plichta, Piotr; Olempska-Wysocka, MagdalenaDisabled children are more often isolated or rejected by their social group. They tend to have fewer friends, which makes them an easier target of hostile behaviour from their peers. A concern for an appropriate school climate and a sense of security of the vulnerable students are strong reasons to conduct research in this regard. The research based on interviews with 20 co-teachers from integrated classes has not provided unequivocal evidence on the scale and intensity of peer aggression directed towards students with special educational needs. However, almost every teacher has experienced such occurrences. Every fi fth interviewee confi rmed online victimization in the form of electronic aggression/cyberbullying of disabled students and approximately half of the teachers revealed that disabled students fell victim to face-to-face bullying. The study indicated the need for taking measures to protect students with special educational needs and preparing teachers to deal with the issues of aggression and social isolation of vulnerable students.
- ItemWśród ludzi na własnych zasadach? O możliwościach i ograniczeniach w budowaniu relacji z rówieśnikami przez młodzież z zespołem Aspergera(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2013) Wojciechowska, AnetaThis thesis aims at describing the interpersonal relations with peers experienced by adolescents with Asperger syndrome. The research has been conducted according to qualitative research paradigm in education. Data collection in the research was based on a case study
- ItemInny jako obcy. Imigranci w polskim dyskursie publicznym i edukacyjnym(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2013) Zamojska, EvaTaking into account the features of Polish public discourse, dominated by an exclusive perception of what Polish means, one may justifi ably contend that immigrants are the most invisible group of “the others” in Poland, one that is the most excluded from public life. The fi rst part of the article presents the basic theoretical underpinnings of the phenomenon of immigration and ‘being an immigrant’ and attempts to defi ne the uniqueness of this aspect of “otherness”. The second part focuses on a discoursive exclusion of immigrants from public life and the reasons for this exclusion; it moreover proposes possible measures to ameliorate the situation, especially in education.
- ItemDziecko chłopskie w czasie sacrum – konteksty edukacyjne (średniowiecze – epoka nowożytna)(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2013) Kabacińska-Łuczak, Katarzyna; Ratajczak, KrzysztofThe article presents important historical and pedagogical issues. The study analyses the functioning of the peasant child during sacred time to show the impact of this time on the child’s upbringing. It specifi cally underlines the importance of participation in the communal ritualised handling of holidays in the rites of both the Church calendar and nature, which impacts the traditional standards of conduct in certain situations. Apart from providing a sense of security and belonging, the rituals prepared the child for participation in culture. The analysis included aspects such as pilgrimages, participation in Holy Masses and, more broadly, in the life of the parish, including parish schools which have been an important part of socialization in the rural society. The authors show that participating in sacred time infl uenced the existence of the peasant child also in secular time and was a good opportunity for personal development.