- ItemSprawozdanie z VII Międzynarodowej Konferencji Edukacja alternatywna – dylematy teorii i praktyki Warszawa, 19-21 października 2012 r.(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2012) Tołwińska, Bożena
- ItemSprawozdanie z Ogólnopolskiej Konferencji Naukowej(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2012) Śmiałowicz, Katarzyna
- ItemEdukacja dzieci i młodzieży z chorobą nowotworową jako czynnik wsparcia(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2012) Deręgowska, JustynaLeaving biological determinism, child’s cancerous disease is nowadays presented in a humanistic way. The meaning of a proper care and therapeutic and educational effects are particularly stressed as factors that prevent the child’s development from negative effects of the disease. That’s why it is proposed, that the child should, during all stages of treatment, be exposed to comprehensive rehabilitation in both somatic and mental aspects of his life. Regarding the mental side, one of its most vital complementary parts is education, because it contains important therapeutic background and is an essential supporting factor.
- ItemRadzenie sobie z sytuacjami trudnymi przez młodzież z HBV(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2012) Kubiak, Hanna; Mazur-Melewska, Katarzyna; Figlerowicz, Magdalena; Służewski, WojciechInfections with HBV are widespread in most countries. There has been minimal focus on coping with chronic HBV infection in adolescents, however symptoms of the disease, troublesome treatment and risk of future complications put the patients in diffi cult position. In this report we examine whether optimism is involved in mediating methods of coping with diffi cult situations connected with HBV infection affecting adolescents. There were no differences between the level of optimism and level of happiness in the studied group of young people with the chronic disease and the healthy group were noticed. Optimism changes the way of coping with HPV. The occurrence of HBV in young people does not disturb their choices of the methods of coping with life diffi culties. Optimism is a moderator in the course of action taken in diffi cult situations, including a disease.
- Item„Odmłodzona” starość – implikacje podmiotowe i społeczne(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2012) Konieczna-Woźniak, RenataThe paper concerns a problem of living through the ageing period and an issue of the old age in the world promoting youth. Juvenilization of life threatens with a discrimination and exclusion of older people. This phenomenon generates the need for elderly people to adapt to diverse aspects of modern world, for example: changes in the job market, consumption, in the media etc. The cult of youth also leads to exposing one’s corporality and creating a “somatic society”. Nevertheless, the present day creates, except for a number of social position risks for an elderly person, the chances for their whole-life development. Older people are getting more and more involved in social life, they learn, travel, decide about consumer behavior, an increasing number of them chooses active lifestyles.