Now showing 1 - 5 of 17
- ItemSpis treści RPEiS 55(2), 1993(Wydział Prawa i Administracji UAM, 1993)
- ItemPakt o przedsiębiorstwie państwowym a potrzeba zmiany ustroju pracy w Polsce(Wydział Prawa i Administracji UAM, 1993) Piotrowski, WłodzimierzThe author understands the Pact as a social contract shaping not only the status of employees of state enterprises in the transition period, but as an act of a wider scope. Its significance manifests itself in the approval of market economy and in the acceptance of social partnership relations between employees and employers, as well as in the recognition of the partners' duty to seek the harmonization of conflicting interests through negotiations. The Pact is accompanied by several drafts of legal acts, which contain new elements of the employment system and are based on solutions adopted in the EEC countries. Evaluating these drafts from the point of view of market economy, the author is of the opinion that not all proposals contained in the Pact meet such requirements. The most difficult problem of the system of employment in Poland is the plurality of trade unions, uncooperative and hostile towards one another, what in t u rn creates difficulties with respect to their collective bargaining power; another problem is the absence of any employee representation in the majority of Polish workplaces.
- ItemSytuacja prawna pracowników niewypłacalnego pracodawcy (Uwagi w świetle paktu o przedsiębiorstwie oraz standardów międzynarodowych)(Wydział Prawa i Administracji UAM, 1993) Kijowski, AndrzejThe article consists of four parts. Part I presents a historical outlook at the norms pertaining to the protection of employee claims in bankruptcy. Under the Bankruptcy Law of 1934, this protection was insufficient. The 1990 amendments to the Bankruptcy Law have included all employee claims to the bankrupt estate and located them in the most privileged category. Part II presents the impact of t h e declaration of bankruptcy on the protection of stability of the employment relationship. Parts III and IV discuss the draft law on protection of employee claims in insolvency. The author compares the draft with respective international standards, i.e., the Directive No. 987/80 of t h e Council of European Communities, as well as the ILO Convention No. 173 and Recommendations No. 180 of 1992.
- ItemŚwiadczenia socjalne na rzecz pracowników oraz ochrona ich zdrowia w treści paktu o przedsiębiorstwie państwowym(Wydział Prawa i Administracji UAM, 1993) Niedbała, ZdzisławThe article discusses various provisions pertaining to the social security allowances and the protection of health of employees, agreed upon in February 1993 by and between the government of the Republic of Poland, trade unions and the Confederation of Employers and adopted in the State Enterprise Pact.
- ItemWybrane zagadnienia cywilnoprawne projektu ustawy o prywatyzacji przedsiębiorstw państwowych (z uwzględnieniem postanowień paktu o przedsiębiorstwie)(Wydział Prawa i Administracji UAM, 1993) Szlęzak, AndrzejThe article presents the new draft of the Privatization Law. The author analyses the draft from t h e perspective of theoretical and practical problems connected with the privatization of the state sector. Besides, the author identifies potential areas of difficulties in implementing the provisions of the draft Law, and proposes the ways to eliminate the shortcomings of the proposed legislation.