- ItemSpis treści(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2008)
- ItemPrzegląd Wspólnej Polityki Rolnej(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2008) Balcerak, Sebastian
- ItemPrzegląd orzecznictwa(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2008)
- ItemPrzegląd piśmiennictwa(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2008)
- ItemZarządca w egzekucji przez zarząd przymusowy nad gospodarstwem oraz w egzekucji przez sprzedaż gospodarstwa rolnego(Wydawnictwo Naukowe UAM, 2008) Głodowski, WłodzimierzThe amendment to the code of civil proceedings implemented by Act of 2 July 2004 provides for two ways in which enforcement proceedings with regard to an agricultural holding may be conducted. They are: (i) enforcement proceedings by way of enforced receivership (Art. 10641 -106413 of the said code) and enforcement proceedings by way of an enforced sale of an agricultural holding (or an agricultural enterprise) (Art. 106414- 1064'3 o f the said code). In both cases the act in question requires appointment of a receiver. The aim of this paper is to establish the competences and duties of a receiver appointed for either of the two cases and the liability of the receiver who has failed to perform and carry out the said duties with due care. Another objective is to identify those who may be appointed to act as receivers and the manner and procedures of appointments and dismissals o f receivers. A receiver in enforcement proceedings will act independently, practically without interference of a court enforcement officer. This shows the major importance of a receiver in the proceedings. A different scope o f competences vested into a receiver in enforcement proceedings makes this role significantly different from the classical role of a property administrator, despite the existing regulations applicable thereto. Consequently, the requirements of the candidates to the function of a receiver in enforcement proceedings are different.